Rare Disease Day USA > Handprints Across America
Handprints Across America
The Handprints Across America Gallery was developed to help show the impact of Rare Disease Day across the US each year. We ask patients and families to print out the Handprints Across America flyer and submit a photo of yourself, your family, your friends, your colleagues, fellow students, or others, holding it. New in 2018, we are excited to expand this popular campaign by bringing it to social media! Below is our social stream which will feature your submissions. All you need to do is:
- Download and print the Handprints Across America flyer
- Take a photo of yourself holding the photo
- Share it on Instagram or Twitter using #HandprintsAcrossAmerica and include your story.
- Your story can include why Rare Disease Day is important to you, why you’re getting involved, and what rare disease you are impacted by.
- Your photo will be displayed in the stream below! Posts are updated every five minutes and pull from Twitter and Instagram if you use #HandprintsAcrossAmerica.